Monday, June 11, 2012

Chris Hemsworth is lovely

It didn't take me over a week to write a new post because I forgot.  Rather I've been at a loss for what to write.

Letisha and I saw Snow White & the Huntsman last week.  In keeping with the original (i.e. not Disney) version of this story, I was thoroughly happy.  While it wasn't the epic I was hoping it'd be, I certainly left happy to have spent the money on the ticket.  For a pretty spot on review of the movie see my mom's friend's blog.  I'd probably agree with her on everything except that Chris Hemsworth needed redeeming from Thor.  Who cares if he acted well in that movie (which, for the record, I actually thought he did)?  Acting ability aside, he is a beautiful, beautiful creature. :)






In other news, my thesis is entirely drafted.  Turn around time from the adviser is allowing me time to get other things off my to-do list, but I won't lie: I want to be done with the thesis.  But I've got multiple jobs, small groups to lead, VBS to volunteer for, movie nights to attend, and an apartment to pack.  Or right and a city to see.

I've crossed Maudie's off my list.  On Thursday I'll cross the RGV off, as I'll head down there to visit Fallon for two nights.

Still gotta get Schlitterbahn, Six Flags, and brewery/winery tours.  And karaoke!  Let's make these happen people!

Finally, I watched a repeat episode of The Daily Show while eating dinner tonight and wound up crying from laughing so hard at this clip.  Watch it all the way through.  I promise it's worth it.


http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-june-6-2012/game-of-drones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment